To apply for a 2022 CBSA scholarship, applicants must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be employed by a CBSA member company
- Be a child of an employee of a CBSA member company
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate industrial distribution degree program
Additionally, applicants must:
- Be pursuing an undergraduate degree at an accredited four-year college or university
- Be taking at least six credit hours in the upcoming school year
- Have a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
High school seniors are eligible to apply if they have been accepted to an accredited four-year college or university. College seniors are eligible to apply if they are in a 5- or 6-year undergraduate program.
In addition to completing the online scholarship application form, submitted scholarship applications must include the following supporting materials to be considered:
- A 500-word, one page essay.
- A current transcript.
- A letter of recommendation from a principal or dean, department head or instructor from your school.
- The addendum page of this application, signed by both student and a parent or guardian.
Additional supporting materials including essay, transcripts, letters of recommendation and the completed addendum page must be in English to be accepted and can be submitted electronically.
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. All information submitted will be maintained in confidence and used solely for purposes of analyzing the scholarship application.